1. What did Snow White call her chicken?
a : Egg White
2. Why did Humpty Dumpty have a great fall?
a: To make up for a bad summer
3. Why did the chicken go to the library?
a: To check out a bawk, bawk, bawk
4. Where do you find a chicken with no legs?
a: Where you left it
5. What do you call a chicken that crosses the road?
a: Poultry in motion
6. What do you call a mischevious egg?
a: A practical yolker
7. Why did the chickens quit laying eggs?
a: Beacuase they got tired of working for chicken feed
8. If fruit comes from a fruit tree, what kind of tree does a chicken come from?
a: A poul-tree
9. Why was the chicken thrown out of the baseball game?
a: They suspected fowl play
10. Why couldn't the egg get good reception on her TV?
a: Because the channels were all scrambled
11. What do you call an egg with cowboy boots?
a: A western omelette
12. If a rooster laid an egg on a roof top and the wind was blowing easterly, which way would the egg fall?
a: Roosters don't lay eggs
13. Why do chickens rinse their mouths out with soap?
a: Beacuse of all the fowl language
14. Why did the chicken cross the road?
a: To prove to the gophers that it can be done
15. What do you call a bird that's afraid of its shadow?
16. What did one chicken say to the other after they walked through poison ivy?
a: "You scratch my beak and I'll scratch yours!"
17. Why didn't the chicken skeleton cross the road?
a: Because he didn't have enough guts
18. Why did the dinosaur cross the road?
a: Because chickens hadn't evolved yet
19. What do you get when you cross a chicken with a martian?
a: An eggs-traterrestrial
20. Where do chickens pay for their groceries?
a: In the eggs-press line
21. Which city hatched in Illinois?
22. How can you drop an egg six feet without breaking it?
a: By dropping it seven feet - it won't break for the first six
23. Knock, Knock! Who'se there? Omelette. Omelette who?
a: Omelette smarter than I look!
24. Why did the rubber chicken cross the road?
a: She wanted to stretch her legs
25. Knock, Knock! Who'se there? Chicken. Chicken who?
a: Chicken your pockets, maybe your keys are there
26. Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
a: Because the referee kept calling fowl
27. Why did the chicken cross the road, roll in the mud, and cross the road again?
a: Because he was a dirty double-crosser
28. What do chickens call a school test?
29. What do you call an excited chicken?
30. What do you call the door to a chicken barn?
a: The hen-trance
31. What do you get if a chicken lays an egg on top of a barn?
a: An egg roll
32. What do chickens serve at birthday parties?
33. What do chicken families do on Saturday afternoon?
a: They go on Peck-nics
34. What's a chicken's favorite tree?
a: A yolk (oak) tree
35. What grows on yolk trees?
36. How did the chicken get up the mountain?
a: It scrambled up
37. Why did the chicken cross the beach?
a: To get to the other tide
38. Why are chickens so neat?
a: Because they always have a comb
39. What do you call a bunch of chickens playing "hide and seek"?
a: Fowl play
40. Why are chickens good employees?
a: Because they work around the cluck
41. Who wrote the book "Great Eggspectations"?
a: Charles Chickens
42. What do you call a city of 20 million eggs?
a: New YOLK city
43. Why do chickens lay eggs?
a: Because if they dropped them, they would break
44. Why can't you tease egg whites?
a: Because they can't take a "yolk"
45. Why did the chicken lift weights?
a: She needed the eggs-ercise
46. Whre do you find information about eggs?
a: In the hen-cyclopedia
47. What do you get when you put a Tasmanian Devil in a chicken coop?
a: Deviled eggs
48. What does the chicken say to get across a busy street?
a: Eggs-cuse me, please
49. Why did the chicken cross the playground?
a: To get to the other slide
50. Where do chickens like to go on vacation?
a: San DiEGGo
51. Definition of relay....
a: What chickens do when the farmer takes their eggs away
© Sauders Quality Eggs. All rights reserved. Site designed by www.sharpinnovations.com